Investment Decision Making
4 Investment Decision Making
4.1 The ‘Investment Team’
Key areas for which it has responsibility include:
- Review of existing products used in Model Portfolio implementation.
- Review of due diligence on any new products to be used in implementation and sign-off of agreed use.
- Oversight of training and competence program for EBI staff.
- Review of the Model Portfolio structures and decisions on the addition of new asset classes to the mix.
- Review of the underlying assumptions made for each asset class.
- Ongoing review and refinement of the investment process.
- Notes are prepared for each meeting recording the discussions and decisions taken. They are to be signed off by the Committee and will be held indefinitely on file.